PDA

View Full Version : Importing from two different times

zuk1
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Sorry, couldn't think of a way to explain it in the thread title.

I play on two separate computers and I want to synchronise data between. Does it all work fine? They are on different networks but I have a solution so that the hand histories can synch between computers over the internet...

So, if I keep importing the hand histories from all sessions onto both computers and there respective copies of HEM will all the data fit together properly? No matter when the sessions were played and imported the data will all work fine and be graphs etc will be ordered chronologically?

Sorry, it's hard to explain but I think that does it :D

fozzy71
01-31-2010, 11:47 PM
Yes, as long as you import all the same hand histories to each PC, they should be the same. Most people export each DB and then import the hands to the other PC. Then they will do a more regular filtered export of just recent hands to import. You can also copy archive folders from one to the other, or you can have the 2nd PC read the hands from the 1st PC's archive folder. Just make sure you understand fully what you are archiving and where it is being archived to, if you start moving them from archive to archive.