PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars HEM issue

z1ny
01-31-2010, 12:30 PM
Hi, so here's the thing..

For some reason, when I'm playing on PS no hands get saved nor does my HUD or anything appear.. As a sidenote though, when I used to play on FTP my hands did get saved and I did in fact see a HUD, but it never updated while playing, only up to like +- 8hands. I was on the other hand able to see the actual stats I tracked of said person in an earlier session if I faced him later.

My files are being saved to the right map (C:\Users\Kasper\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHist ory\) as told in the FAQ.
Picked the same directory for auto import folder and enabled saving to subfolders.

When I start auto import it displays the files/hands imported etc but also says for example "Import Errors: 12" I suppose this is the issue? Any ideas?

For example something like this:
Files imported: 1
Hands imported: 0
Duplicate hands: 0
Import errors:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

netsrak
01-31-2010, 01:19 PM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

z1ny
01-31-2010, 11:26 PM
Did all of the above, hands are still not being imported automatically nor does it display any HUD.

Table Manager finds the table I'm on but it shows like (Pot - / Players 0/6 (0 short) / Fish 0 / VPIP 0% / Won / Hands 0) for that particular table.

I've got my username selected, the HH location matches my import location (C:\Users\Kasper\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHist ory\ - This is a hidden map, which I unhid, that doesn't help) etc as the .txt files are being saved there, no idea what could be wrong.. I imported my hands by manually using "Import from Folder" which obviously works.

:(

"Import Errors: 2" for example when it's supposed to import

netsrak
02-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Please past the answers to the FAQ i posted above - we need more details.

z1ny
02-01-2010, 11:38 AM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
Latest version, just updated.

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Now I want to start playing on PS but I don't get nothing at all as opposed to FTP where it does automatically save my hands to the database. It also shows the HUD, except that the HUD only tracks like ~10 live hands then it stops updating.

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
Everything.

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Ofcourse.

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
Done.

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
Yes.

7. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
Tried that, didn't help

8. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
When I want to use Table Finder it says "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some

9. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes.

10. Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
Done.

11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.
http://rapidshare.com/files/344375842/HoldemManager.rar.html

As I said before, perhaps this is relevant, but when it's supposed to succesfully import a hand it goes:

Imported 2 files.
Files Imported: 2 of 2
Hands Imported: 0
Duplicate Hands: 0
Import Errors: 10

netsrak
02-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Rapidshare is overloaded, please attach the file directly to your answer via the paper clip symbol (attachments) above the message window.

Please give us the exact version number from the title of the main Holdemmanager window.

z1ny
02-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Hold'Em + Omaha Manager Professional 1.10.01

Attachment added.

fozzy71
02-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Where are the full tilt and pokerstars clients configured to save their hands? I see at least one wrong/redundant path and one other path I am completely unsure of.

setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive

That is right for Full Tilt, assuming your Full Tilt options are configured the same.

C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchiv e

This is wrong for Vista and W7 computers. You should delete this import folder completely.

C:\Users\Kasper\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHisto ry,True,True,C:\HMArchive

This is the default hand history folder for pokerstars on Vista/W7 machines.

C:\Users\Kasper\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive
</setting>

What hand histories are in this folder?

z1ny
02-01-2010, 07:59 PM
C:\Users\Kasper\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive
</setting>
What hand histories are in this folder?
That map was just for me checking if changing the map would solve the problem, which it obv didn't.

Deleted both this one and The C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\ one now, still doesn't fix it.

fozzy71
02-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Please send me some of the hands that give you errors. Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread. I think it will probably be best if we schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.

stry67
02-02-2010, 01:16 AM
I just had this problem as well and I am using Win 7. I found the problem in my case (was Pokerstars client wasn't saving the hand histories). After I set the pokerstars.exe to run as administrator, it started saving and HEM started importing then the HUD appeared.

z1ny
02-02-2010, 11:39 AM
It works now, thanks all. I think it's what stry67 said that was the issue