PDA

View Full Version : HUD went out of focus

I see
01-31-2010, 09:11 AM
I upgraded to Windows 7 and imported my HUD. I am playing on FTP. All the HUD details are the same, just fuzzy. Resizing makes the fuzziness just on a larger scale. I'm not scaling and play tiled 16 on a 30".

Now it looks out of focus / slightly blurred. I am changing all the settings and can't get it sharp again.

I see
01-31-2010, 11:35 AM
Ahaha, I fixed this by finding Performance Options control panel and turning everything off.

Back to super crisp at 8pt Arial.

fozzy71
01-31-2010, 11:45 AM
I have never heard of this. What video card? Are your video drivers and windows, fully updated? Did you reinstall HM also?

Try resetting your HUD files to default:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Does the Default HUD have the same problem?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Also attach your custom HUD.xml file.

I see
01-31-2010, 12:13 PM
Running:

Fresh Windows 7 Home
Nvidia 8600? The good Macbook Pro one
30" external
Fresh HM install
Imported my HUD

I searched for blurry windows 7 and other people had this problem. I think the issue is in truetype and the checkbox for 'round font edges'

I can change the settings in Windows and watch the HUD go blurry and then sharp.