PDA

View Full Version : Problem with import hands Ipoker

superkot
01-31-2010, 08:00 AM
Hi.I already wrote u a letter,but u didn't reply my 2nd letter...
Approximately 2weaks ago i have started to experience problems with import hands -all hands go to import errors.I turned all fireware off(even those which worked when all was fine) -it didn't helped .
then I have tried to create new database -first it imports good but after ~300,000 hands all hands go to import errors again.
So now i can't import any hands:eek:.....
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

netsrak
01-31-2010, 08:19 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

superkot
01-31-2010, 11:00 AM
problems started when i used 1.09 beta5,i did updated to 1.10.01 problem didn't solved.
I use WinXP as admin.
So what else could help me ?!

netsrak
01-31-2010, 01:08 PM
You could read my previous post until the end, check the FAQ and post the answers into this thread so that we learn more about your system.