PDA

View Full Version : HM Import bug

BotBot22
01-31-2010, 07:12 AM
Whenever I attempt to import new hands, I get a bug saying that HMImport has stopped working (it's a system message, not a message from HEM itself). I've only had HEM a few weeks and importing was working fine until yesterday; as far as I can tell nothing has changed, though the program may of crashed when my computer rebooted itself.

I'm using Hold'Em and Omaha pro. It seems to only crash when I ask it to import from my CAKE histories that are most recent.

BotBot22
01-31-2010, 07:15 AM
Also, I reinstalled the program and was able to import all of my previous hands except for the ones from today. It took all my databases from the last year or so but wouldn't update anything within the last few hours. I'm now on version 1.10.01

BotBot22
01-31-2010, 07:24 AM
Alright, I did some more investigating and the thing thats crashing the import manager is a specific hand history. The text file itself seems to be identical to the other hand histories, and there's no problem when trying to import other hand histories with similar/identical names or that are from the same table. What kind of information do you guys need to fix this?

netsrak
01-31-2010, 08:19 AM
Please zip and mail the handhistory file with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net