PDA

View Full Version : problems updating

gpiotter
01-31-2010, 04:37 AM
I had version 1.09.03 I think before I tried updating. I clicked on update my install and received 3 errors while installing (I had HM closed). It starts updating my current version, then I get the following errors:

The package was unable to replace the following file: c:/program files/rvg software/HM/HMimport.exe. Also unable to replace /mono.security.dll and lastly unable to replace /npgsql.dll

Also when I had version 1.09.03 open I had 4 tables opened, however it wasn't prefetching any hands even though I have it set to "1" Does PS really only allow 1 hand to be prefetched?

netsrak
01-31-2010, 07:20 AM
Please reboot your computer and reinstall the update as first thing.

Stars only allows the prefetch of 1 hand.

gpiotter
01-31-2010, 07:22 PM
Please reboot your computer and reinstall the update as first thing.

Stars only allows the prefetch of 1 hand.

Thanks, that worked. I now have 1.10.01. The HUD isn't displaying for observed tables. I have auto import folders c:/program files/pokerstars/handhistory+subfolders and c:/documents and settings/username/desktop/stars hands + subfolders

I clicked auto detect and was told that it didn't find any new sites to detect.

For the prefetch hands part I have that check box checked. I looked in the HEM data folder and it does show the 5 tables I have opened so it appears to be prefetching a hand, however no stats display on the tables I have opened.

I haven't played on stars in months so it's possible that I only have the 1 hand for all these players. Should HM HUD still show data even though I just have that one hand?

I have winxp and I don't have "disable hud stats if no hero" checked.

netsrak
02-01-2010, 06:59 AM
You need to configure the Prefetch like explained in the FAQ: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Full+Tilt+%26+Poker+Stars+Prefetch+Walkthrough+

This means you need to add an additional auto-import folder ..\importing\hem data

gpiotter
02-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks, that worked! I'm trying to configue poker shortucts and table ninja w/ pokerstars on the play money tables before I get to playing again for real money. Is there a way to enable the HUD for play money tables because it's not working now?

Also I want to setup the HUD. Right now I am observing tables, and the stats are out of whack. Will they appear over the proper players once I sit down? Actually I can't sit down and setup things on the real money tables because I have no money deposited so again I'm trying to configure this on the play money tables first as well

netsrak
02-09-2010, 04:57 AM
HM doesn' support play money.

And for the configuration you need to play at one real money table.

gpiotter
02-10-2010, 12:14 AM
HM doesn' support play money.

And for the configuration you need to play at one real money table.

Can I configure the stats while observing or is that not recommended?

netsrak
02-10-2010, 04:39 AM
That is not recommended because the prefetch only reads one hand per table.

You can do the basic configuration with this observed hud but after that you need to do the final configuration while playing at a table. You can use the lowest available limit for this.