PDA

View Full Version : Import/HUD problem on Stars (backslash in player name)

HughJazz82
06-17-2012, 05:02 AM
Hi,

i have a problem when playing NLHE on Stars and some player with a backslash in his name sits at the table. HEM does neither import hands while this player is at the table nor after he has left the table.
Is there a fix for this issue?

Best regards,
Hugh

Patvs
06-17-2012, 07:03 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.10b

HughJazz82
06-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Ok, done that.

Now if i try to import the file containing the missing hands, i get 41 import errors and the ImportErrors.txt file contains "[...]\HH20120617 Poincare VI - $0.05-$0.10 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt Ein Element mit dem gleichen Schlüssel wurde bereits hinzugefügt." (An element with the same key has already been added) at the end. Renaming the file does not solve the issue.

I also tried to create a new DB and import the file, which did succeed. Does this mean i have to create an new DB an re-import all my hands? Is there a more comfortable way of handling the issue?

Best regards
Hugh

DogNamedBluff
06-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Please zip a sample of hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hmsupport@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.