PDA

View Full Version : HEM not auto-importing hands from FT and HUD is not working

TheBu11d0g
01-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi guys,

When i try to auto-import my hands from Full-Tilt, nothing happens even though the auto-import folder is showing the correct file location for the hand histories (c:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory) Also, the HUD doesn't show up on the tables either although the table tracker window is showing the table details.

I am using windows 7 with the HEM version being 1.10 beta 7 and HEM is running as administrator.

-Steve

Daddelopa
01-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Hello,

i have the same problem with FullTilt like "TheBu11d0g".
My Location for the HH's is the same like in Pokerstars, but my HUD dont' start.
I use Vista and HM 1.10.01

When i play with Pokerstars, the HM is working fine.

I don't understand that.

Please help.

Daddelopa

netsrak
01-31-2010, 07:43 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

TheBu11d0g
01-31-2010, 09:13 AM
Thank you Netsrak,

That worked a treat, everything works fine now :)

Regards,
-Steve

fozzy71
01-31-2010, 11:43 AM
Hello,

i have the same problem with FullTilt like "TheBu11d0g".
My Location for the HH's is the same like in Pokerstars, but my HUD dont' start.
I use Vista and HM 1.10.01

When i play with Pokerstars, the HM is working fine.

I don't understand that.

Please help.

Daddelopa

Make sure the hand histories are in English. Make sure you have an English poker client also.

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

Daddelopa
02-06-2010, 02:28 AM
Hello,

i try a complete new installation with 1.10.02 and use the table finder.
Now it works very fine.

Thx fozzy for your help.

Where can i see, that i'am using the english client?

Regards
Jens

TheBu11d0g
02-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Hey Daddelopa,

If you click on the Languages option on the main menu at the top of the screen in the main lobby you can check to see if full tilt is running in the english language.

Regards,
-Steve

Daddelopa
02-07-2010, 01:15 PM
@ TheBu11d0g
Hm, i can always change the language in the poker clients.
But that is not an argument for the kind of client, i think.

@ fozzy71
My FullTilt Client doesn't work as good as my Pokerstars Client.
I use an HUD-Import at my Pokerstars Client. The stats are coming very quick after the second round and it works fine.

But with my FullTilt Client the HUD only appears when i use the table finder and then only the standard HUD and not my Import.

Why are these Poker Clients so different and what's my problem?

Please help.

Regards
Jens

TheBu11d0g
02-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Hey Lens,

If your client was downloaded from fulltiltpoker.com then it will be the english version.

As for your imported hud, if you right click on the table manager window then you should be able to chose your preferred hud. Alternatively under Hud Options ---> Player Preferences ---> Use For, make that you select your imported hud and check the boxes that you want to use that hud for.

Hope that helps,
-Steve

fozzy71
02-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Where can i see, that i'am using the english client?

Regards
Jens

As the other poster said, if you are unsure you should download from fulltiltpoker.com and reinstall.

@ fozzy71
My FullTilt Client doesn't work as good as my Pokerstars Client.
I use an HUD-Import at my Pokerstars Client. The stats are coming very quick after the second round and it works fine.

But with my FullTilt Client the HUD only appears when i use the table finder and then only the standard HUD and not my Import.

I would reinstall FTP to be sure you have the full tilt client. If you still have problems with the HUD on FTP, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork