PDA

View Full Version : Lagging problems after playing rush poker

YouGotDurred
01-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I apologize in advance, I'm sure you have addressed this problem many times... I am just unable to find it. After playing a few sessions of rush poker, my HEM now seems to cause my computer those lagging problems so many have complained about. I have done everything from purging those hands, completely deleting them, to vacuuming the database. I definitely know it is the HEM that is causing the problem, for when I shut down HEM, my computer operates with no lagging problems and no sounds coming from the unit itself, as if it was over inserting itself ( the internal fan becomes very audible)... I estimate that I have just about played almost 10k hands of rush poker, in which I have deleted all 10k hands from my database... I'm not quite sure what to do next to fix this problem... grateful for any additional assistance you can offer...

thanks,

netsrak
01-31-2010, 08:11 AM
Lets start with the basic things:
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

* any desktop themes?
* Harddisk full?
* What type of computer?