PDA

View Full Version : HH is imported but at same time aren't.

Arecal
06-16-2012, 01:07 PM
It's been a while since I used HEM on pokerstars. PS changed to eu, and I relocated the correct hand history folder.
And on auto import it states that it is importing hands, however, I can't view them inside holdem manager.
For example, when I go on TOURNEY>Results... the hands/results aren't in there.

I play HU SNG's btw.

Patvs
06-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.10b

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Arecal
06-17-2012, 12:28 PM
I updated it and now it works. However, the hands that I played before the update aren't in my HEM anymore. Is there a way to revive them? As I want to track my scores (money won/lost) in my holdem manager.

Patvs
06-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Run a import from folder on your archive folder: C:/HMArchive/2012/

Arecal
06-19-2012, 09:55 AM
There is no 2012 in the HMarchive. I also imported the folder of users/eigenaar/local/pokerstars.eu/handhistory but 0 hands were imported.
I didn't have the option on in the pokerstars.eu software to save handhistory while playing the hands that are missing.
Is there any way to still get those hands and then import them in HEM? Or atleast just the results to add in my HEM?

Patvs
06-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Easiest: email PokerStars, and request the handhistories for every hand you've ever played.

In HoldemManager which archive folder is linked to PokerStars, when you go to your auto import folder settings? You might not have been using C:/HMArchive as the archive folder.