PDA

View Full Version : hud questions ipoker

ebdul18
01-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Hi,

I have some problems with hud and some questions.

Two screens:

1:
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2787/beforen.jpg
2:
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6395/afteri.jpg

1) I am trying to set up my new hud but i have one problem. Everytime when hand is finish and hm tracks it, panels are moving. How can i fix it ? I was trying to check "lock the layout" before hand finished but it didn't work also.

2) What "enable logging" is doing when i check it?

3)
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7392/wwweh.jpg

"Track live hands" - does it mean that hm should show hud when i open table but not sit there and play? If yes it also doesn't work. (I check all chat options)

4)What is doing "Grid (%)" function?

ebdul18
01-31-2010, 08:20 AM
up

netsrak
01-31-2010, 08:39 AM
Lots of questions - lets start with the basic things:
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

1) moving stats - if you have the attempt to .. options checked (later in your screenshots) it should work with 1.10.01. You should set Hero stats to a fixed location under player preferences -> your active Hud -> appearance -> check "fix my stats position"

2) enable logging- its a debug option for us when looking for problems. Let it unchecked

3) Live tracking is an option for displaying pot odds and actions during the current hand.

4) grid % - its a grid for positioning the stats / panels for the hud http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/206/Table+Preferences

ebdul18
01-31-2010, 09:11 AM
I have done everything you said and it didnt work. Everytime when hm tracks hand or i chang something on hud options (for example font size) stats are moving.

fozzy71
01-31-2010, 12:06 PM
I have done everything you said and it didnt work. Everytime when hm tracks hand or i chang something on hud options (for example font size) stats are moving.

You can NOT use the new iPoker preferred seating method where you change your seat after you start playing.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Right-Click and drag everyone's HUD where they belong, except for your hero HUD. That must go into the same spot on every table, regardless of where you sit. They dont have a proper preferred seating option for HM to track the hero's seat. Most people put the Hero HUD in one of the corners of a table.

Now when you open a 2nd table, everyone else's HUD should be correct and the Hero HUD should go to the same corner, as long as you set the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > [x] Fix My Stats Position. Make sure you have the proper HUD selected under the Choose Configuration drop-down menu.

ebdul18
01-31-2010, 12:46 PM
It didnt work also. When i turn off multiple panels options hud is working fine. There is some problem with this option.

edit.

Where can i find default hud configuration? I have lost somwhere this file with.

netsrak
01-31-2010, 01:21 PM
There are no known general problems with multi panel configurations - it probably is a configuration problem. You should enable Table preferences->WYSIWIG.

The default Hud is hardcoded - to restore it close HM, delete all files *prefs*.txt in the config subfolder of your HM installation and restart Holdemmanager.

ebdul18
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Ok thank you for your help.

Problem is i dont want to enable WYSIWIG. That is why i want to use multiple panels to put panels whenever i want. I try it didn't work out. I will be using my old hud..