PDA

View Full Version : fold cb to raise single raised pot and names starting w *

mousebreaker
06-15-2012, 05:33 PM
HI

I have the stat "fold cbet to raise single raised pot" in my HUD

A player had 100% fold. He raises in sb i call in big blind. He cbets, I raise, he reraised, I fold. After that hand the stat was still 100%

Another example with same stat:

A player has 89% in fold percentage. I raised his cbet, he folds. After that hand changed his fold cb to raise stat to 100% !!!

---------------------

Another bug

On the entraction network the HUD doesnt update, if the player name is starting with *
I have only spottet this on deepstack tables with ante.

Patvs
06-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Email us a the handhistory where: "A player had 100% fold. He raises in sb i call in big blind. He cbets, I raise, he reraised, I fold. After that hand the stat was still 100%"

In your other example, the stats can change, not only based on the hands, but also on your filters:
hud options--> hud filters (number of players filter)
hud options--> tourney filters (big blinds filter)
So as stacksizes change, or an opponent sits out, this can affect the HUD stats.

Entraction, email us a handhistory when a player name is starting with * is at the table to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Update: HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6984_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

mousebreaker
06-16-2012, 04:31 AM
Hi
Patvs

Regarding the second hand
I was stupid I admit that :(
We were 4 players at the table at the time the hand was played, and I can remember we were 6 players when I noticed that the stat was changed to 100%

I have made a filter with 5-6 players at the table and 2-4 players at the table

Cant find the first mentioned hand. But I know the stat didnt change after that hand, but I cant remember if number of players at the table changed. So let us say I was stupid in that one as well.

That leave us with the player names beginning with *. I have emailed your support with reference to this thread
Forget about the deepstacked tables. It goes for every kind of table.

I usually find their stats in the hand replayer, but that is ofc not optimal

best regards

Sarek
06-17-2012, 04:04 AM
Player names with * will be researched. IF this is a HM bug - will be sent to developers.
If you already have sent HHs - thank you, if not - do, please.