PDA

View Full Version : Where did my hands go?

Degarin
01-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Hey,
I played a ton of hadns with guy thats now one of my friends. We agreed to share our HHs fro mthe games we have played the last months.
However, we cannot find those hands anywhere? If he filters my screenname in HEM he gets around 60 games (huSNGs) wich is correct.. but then when we go to hsi archiving folder and search (windows explorer search within files) we only get 8 games as a result (and not even our last games, but some middle ones).
Searching like this works fine on my computer and I get about 180 hits on his Screen-name.. His hands are nowhere to be found though, please help!?

fozzy71
01-30-2010, 12:16 PM
You can export your hands and tournament summaries/results, from within HM. I t sounds like you are looking for your original files. HEM imports the hands to the PostgreSQL database and then moves the original files to an archive for performance reasons, and for data backup. If your DB ever dies you need those original hands.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).