PDA

View Full Version : FPP per hand on Lock

Schwatt
06-15-2012, 09:40 AM
Trying to make a special stat to calculate FPP per hand on Lock poker.

I used the basic template form the old Stars VPP per hand, but I cant get it to work. It should be individual dealt rake*# of players seated/total hands.

<Stat GroupName="Misc" ColumnName="Lock FPP Per Hand" ValueExpressions="sum(((pkh.rakeamount as numeric)*pkh.numberofplayers as numeric)/TotalHands) as LockFPPPerHand" Evaluate="Lock FPP" ColumnHeader="Lock FPP" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Lock FPP" />

Thanks in advance

Patvs
06-15-2012, 11:31 PM
I've forwarded/emailed this issue to TheZepper who might be able to answer this.

TheZepper
06-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Hey Schwatt:

I'm not too sure about the formula you're using.

I think what you're looking for is:

ValueExpressions="sum(pkh.rakeamount/pkh.numberofplayers)/100.0 as LockFPPPerHand"
Evaluate="LockFPPPerHand/TotalHands"

Everything else is OK.

The Zepper

Note: You have to evaluate the variable name of your ValueExpression - ie LockFPPPerHand - as opposed to the ColumnHeader "Lock FPP" ...

Also, this formula just gives you the dealt rake basis per hand for the FPP calculation - not the actual # of FFP's ......

Schwatt
06-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Yea that formula is not even close to actual. Its off by basically an entire decimal. (your 100 number being 10 would make it closer) So I really have no idea what im doing.

So how would I go about calculating actual FPP per hand? I would also like a custom stat for total FPP's.

Lock gives 1 FPP to each player for each $1 of table rake. It makes no difference the number of players seated. They give partial FPP's down to 0.01 also.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Through trial and error I figured out plugging in the number "12.7" in place where you have "100" gives a very close number to actual. Again, I have no idea how or why this is true, just plain gorilla math :)

Under my sessions tab, I have an avg players for the month of 7.3, which possibly correlates to the 12.7 number?

TheZepper
06-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Ah - much easier!

Stat GroupName="RAKEBACK" ColumnName="RB LOCK FPP's Total" ValueExpressions="sum(pkh.rakeamount)/100.0 as LOCKFPPx;" Evaluate="LOCKFPPx" ColumnHeader=" LOCK\n FPPs" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="61" /

Stat GroupName="RAKEBACK" ColumnName="RB LOCK FPP's/100Hands" ValueExpressions="sum(pkh.rakeamount) as LOCKFPP100Hands;" Evaluate="LOCKFPP100Hands/TotalHands" ColumnHeader=" LOCK\nFPP/100" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="61" /

I gave you FPP's per 100 hands instead of FPP's per hand so you dont have to mess with decimal points.

FPP's/100 will probably be around 12/13 ......

Schwatt
06-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Thanks a TON man!

I actually changed the 2nd one back to Lock FPP's per hand. Us former Stars players were used to the decimals with the "VPP's per hand" stat, so it makes it easier for us to get a feel for it.

For those of you who found this thread, the full stats are as follows:

<Stat GroupName="Misc" ColumnName="RB LOCK FPP's Total" ValueExpressions="sum(pkh.rakeamount)/100.0 as LOCKFPPx;" Evaluate="LOCKFPPx" ColumnHeader=" LOCK\n FPPs" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="61" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Lock FPP" />

<Stat GroupName="Misc" ColumnName="RB LOCK FPP's Per Hand" ValueExpressions="sum(pkh.rakeamount)/100.0 as LOCKFPPPx;" Evaluate="LOCKFPPx/TotalHands" ColumnHeader=" LOCK\nFPP/HAND" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="Lock Total FPP" />

copy and paste those onto seperate lines under the "customstats.txt" file in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports

TheZepper
06-27-2012, 07:29 AM
No prob - been meaning to do this for awhile:

GENERIC RAKEBACK STATS (should work on all sites):

RAKEBACK BASIS:

Stat GroupName="RAKEBACK" ColumnName="RB Basis-DealtRake $" ValueExpressions="sum(ph.rakeamount)/100.0 as RBBasisx;" Evaluate="RBBasisx" ColumnHeader="Dealt Rake\n RB BASIS" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="61" /

RAKEBACK (30%):

Stat GroupName="RAKEBACK" ColumnName="RB 30% RakeBack $" ValueExpressions="sum(ph.rakeamount)*0.30/100.0 as RakeBack30x;" Evaluate="RakeBack30x" ColumnHeader="RakeBack\n 30%" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="61" /

ACTUAL RAKE:

Stat GroupName="RAKEBACK" ColumnName="RB Actual Rake $" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.netamountwon > 0 and ph.maxstreetseen >= 1 then pkh.rakeamount/100.0 else 0 end) as ActualRakex;" Evaluate="ActualRakex" ColumnHeader=" Actual\n Rake" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="61" /

Here's a fun stat - shows why TAG's hate contributed rake .....

ACTUAL RAKEBACK%

Stat GroupName="RAKEBACK" ColumnName="RB Actual RB%" ValueExpressions="sum(ph.rakeamount)*0.30/100.0 as RakeBack30x; sum(case when ph.netamountwon > 0 and ph.maxstreetseen >= 1 then pkh.rakeamount/100.0 else 0 end) as ActualRakex;" Evaluate="RakeBack30x/ActualRakex" ColumnHeader=" Actual\nRKBack%" ColumnFormat="0.0%" ColumnWidth="61" /

Unfortunately, there really isn't a generic stat for contributed rake - its too site specific (however, most sites use 1 of 3 or 4 basic algorithms to calculate contributed rake).

The Zepper