PDA

View Full Version : Hand histories and tournament stats

sootedup
01-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Hi,

All is working fine with importing hands, using the hud, and all cash game reports etc.

The problem is that my hand histories are not being moved to my processedhem folder after import. I cannot find my fulltilt and ipoker hands anywhere after they've been moved. My cake handhistories are being moved with no problem. I do not use any other sites at the moment.

Also, my tournament results/reports are not correct.

I have been using HEM professional 1.10 beta 6. I am using Windows 7. Everything that should be set to use as admin is set properly. Handhistories are in English. I use Norton virus protection which uses smart firewall.

Hope you can help,

Thanks,

Mike

netsrak
01-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

sootedup
01-30-2010, 09:33 AM
file attached as requested.

Thanks

netsrak
01-30-2010, 09:57 AM
Your FTP and Victor Chandler hands are configured to be archived in c:\hmarchive.

You should check your Auto-Import settings.

About the tourney results:

On FTP they should be written when you quit a tourney, don't close the table too fast.
For the other sites you need to edit the results manually in the dataview.