PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, help

Golden_Age
01-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Since rush poker was released I have upgraded to 1.10 and have strictly played rush poker 6max, now I am moving back to my normal 6max games and am done with rush poker

The problem is:

1) The stats I have on players in the past 10 days from rush poker are not their normal 6max stats and I need to filter the HUD to not include the past 10 days of stats, is this possible?

2) My backup bak0 file is NOT my original note file, it is the first version of the imports I did for stats in the note window. Do I no longer have all the notes Ive made for the past month at my limit? Seriously this is ugh.

3) Is there anyway to autorate players in HEM and somehow import it into the note color-marking, for example I find a fish who is playing 95/2 over 100 hands in my database, I autorate them as fish/certain color, import it into FTP notes as lime green for note taking, is this possible?

Thanks

fozzy71
01-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Since rush poker was released I have upgraded to 1.10 and have strictly played rush poker 6max, now I am moving back to my normal 6max games and am done with rush poker

The problem is:

1) The stats I have on players in the past 10 days from rush poker are not their normal 6max stats and I need to filter the HUD to not include the past 10 days of stats, is this possible?

Not yet. This should be possible in 1.11

2) My backup bak0 file is NOT my original note file, it is the first version of the imports I did for stats in the note window. Do I no longer have all the notes Ive made for the past month at my limit? Seriously this is ugh.

The username.bak0 should be the notes you had in full tilt before you use the Rush Notes Export function the first time. I recommend you copy it and rename the copy, so you still have the .bak0.

3) Is there anyway to autorate players in HEM and somehow import it into the note color-marking, for example I find a fish who is playing 95/2 over 100 hands in my database, I autorate them as fish/certain color, import it into FTP notes as lime green for note taking, is this possible?

Not currently, but that should be possible after a few more updates. They will be expanding the functionality of the note system, as well as many other things which I can't yet mention. http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/Smileys/tape.gif

DWarrior
01-31-2010, 12:30 AM
ok, so I have a color system for my notes, apparently this doesn't even let you change an icon (that would take what, extra 5 minutes to implement?), and it seems to completely ignore the existing notes I had. And I'm not even talking about letting us customize the export notes, since I can understand that takes some coding. But come on, how did you not even put in the first first two things?

netsrak
01-31-2010, 07:50 AM
It was a quick shot - we will add some more functionality in the next releases as explained in the export notes window.