PDA

View Full Version : HUD setup erased???

empeekay
01-29-2010, 08:01 PM
So i haven't played poker in a few days (a long time for me) and I start up my HEM and some tables and my HUD preset settings have been erased. wtf? no idea why, but I did import 1mm observed hands during the few days I didn't play. I also DLed the new version I think? Anyone know whats going on here?
Do I have to just reset my HUD settings? And how do I get it to not show my stats at the table?

Thanks,
Matt

fozzy71
01-29-2010, 08:37 PM
So i haven't played poker in a few days (a long time for me) and I start up my HEM and some tables and my HUD preset settings have been erased. wtf? no idea why, but I did import 1mm observed hands during the few days I didn't play. I also DLed the new version I think?

Which file did you download? The update or the full install? The full install would overwrite all of your settings and files.

Did you ever export your custom HUDs? Check your \holdem manager\config folder. for any .XML files. The main hud file is prefs.xml. It contains all of your HUD layouts and settings. If this was overwritten with a default prefs.xml file you may have lost your HUDs, if you never exported them to separate xml files.

Do I have to just reset my HUD settings?

If all you have is one Default HUD config you will need to import your old HUDs or recreate them. make sure you dont modify the Default HUD. Set it to a site you never play, and then set up your custom HUDs accordingly on the Use For tab.

And how do I get it to not show my stats at the table?

hud options > player preferences > choose configuration > choose applicable hud layout > appearance tab > [x] disable hud for hero