PDA

View Full Version : Not Accepting Satellite Tournament as "Complete"

FlatTireSuited
01-29-2010, 04:30 PM
I played in a 100+ person tournament for $3.30 where the top 3 finishers got either a berth to a $215 entry tournament, or could instead accept credit to be applied to future tournaments.

Once only the top 3 remain, the tournament ended, there was no need to continue to play the hands, so Pokerstars just stopped the tournament.

HEM still has the tournament as ongoing - I had to manually enter my finish and also mark the tournament as complete. It's no big deal to do it that way, but shouldn't HEM be able to recongize the tournament as over and that 1st/2nd/3rd place are the same?

Note: If this should be placed somewhere else, by all means, I will not be offended.

fozzy71
01-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Was this on Stars or Full Tilt? Many sites don't write the summary information for their MTT's so they have to be edited manually so HM can know the finish position and prizes.

If you play at Pokerstars, you need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

FlatTireSuited
01-30-2010, 03:47 AM
Was this on Stars or Full Tilt? Many sites don't write the summary information for their MTT's so they have to be edited manually so HM can know the finish position and prizes.

If you play at Pokerstars, you need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

This was at Stars, but all the data is there, so I don't know what's up. All the hands, up to the hand where 4th place got called all-in by the chip leader and got beat, are displayed, including all the details, my position at the time, the blinds, etc.

Basically it looked like the tournament just is on a very long break in the eyes of HEM - it still had the tournament as on-going. The only thing I had to do was:

1) Manually say the tournament is over.
2) Manually put in my finish and my winnings
3) (for any tournament), manually put in the re-buys/add-ons.

Other than that, HEM gets all my hands, position, who I'm playing against, etc.

netsrak
01-30-2010, 06:33 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files of this tourneys with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net