PDA

View Full Version : HUDs not working with Fixed Limit on PartyPoker

hugh803
06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Since installing the latest update I decided to try Fixed limit again for a change and the huds dont appear either in cash fixed limit or tournaments. They dont work and they dont stay on top. I can view them only if I move the table around and i can see that no stats are there in the huds but it does keep tally of winners of previous 3 hands.

No problems with no limit games.

Patvs
06-14-2012, 10:29 PM
hud options--> table preferences--> turn on force on top

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./