PDA

View Full Version : Ongame tourney default and $EV won issue

tiratrocos
01-29-2010, 10:43 AM
I've been playing a few double or nothing at Ongame and below the $54 stakes HEM gets the buy-in right. Because of that I set the default to $54, so any undetected would be for those stakes.

Now I've started playing HU and forget to change the tourney default buy-in. Seems that HEM can't get the buy-in (I know, ongame fault) but all are set as $54.

I've changed all the buy-in, rake and $Won manually, problem is $EV Won remains the same as if they were $54. I'm playing $5 and $10 stakes so you can imagine the EV$ adjusted graph to be really weird.

Is there a way that HEM refreshes also the $EV Won after changing the buy-ins manually?

netsrak
01-29-2010, 11:08 AM
Just a guess: Options->Fix ev for current player. With a little luck it solves it :)
Please come back if not. Then i have to forward it to our developers.

tiratrocos
01-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Just a guess: Options->Fix ev for current player. With a little luck it solves it :)
Please come back if not. Then i have to forward it to our developers.

Thanks for the quick reply. When I saw it I was like doh! for not seeing that.

Although it does update something (it states that it will go back and correct any previous $EV calculations from older versions), it didn't change the $EV Won for the changed buy-ins.

fozzy71
01-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Can you delete the tourneys completely and import/edit them again? Or worst case, a new DB?

tiratrocos
01-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Can you delete the tourneys completely and import/edit them again? Or worst case, a new DB?

Deleting the tourney doesn't delete the hands, so it won't import the tourney result again.

A new DB is probably a solution but i have a large one already, might take a while each time I have the default tourney buy-in wrongly set. Will try that tho when I can.

Thanks for the help.