PDA

View Full Version : Setting up HM on Merge

Rorry666
01-29-2010, 05:56 AM
Hi

I am on Merge and my HUDs are not placed where they should be, the stats next to one player are not in connection with that specific player. Can i fix this quickly? I could move those around if HM'd let me, but I can't as it doesn't seem HM allows that (this is the first I'm using HM).

I have another question: for the HUDs to come up, do I have to be sitting at any given table? I am asking this for table selection purposes, even if the traffic is not great on Merge obviously.

My last question: in 'HUD options', there is a option named 'relaunch HUD'. What is that for? In relation to my second question, is it an option I have to tick when you sit at one table or open a new one for example? Or when I leave or table and want to sit at a new one? I just want to understand.

Thanks for your help

netsrak
01-29-2010, 06:52 AM
1. configure Pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly (if you use this option)
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

2. The hud doesn't work for observed tables

3. Relaunch hud is a special option to restart the table manager when you have problems with the hud. You don't need it under normal conditions. Normally everything works automatically when changing tables

Rorry666
01-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Thanks a lot for this clear and swift explanation! It all worked well, I had no problem putting everything in place and organising my HUDs.

I had another quick question: does one need to open the poker room first, or HM? (before a session) I don't think that really matters, but I however wanted to ask.

I was truly amazed by the configuration possibilities for the HUDs, I think I'm really going to like this software :)

I'd love to get to learn the sofware more in depth (all possible options if possible, HUDs and all the rest), I don't think you have a generic thread for advanced users explaining everything about the possible options (I always want to learn, but I know it is my first day with HM lol). If you do, please let me know.

It just seems to me there are many several options (configuration-wise) enabling players to take advantage of HM to the full. I still haven't gone through the HUD pop up configuration for instance. Also, if you have something like an advanced and ready-to-use HUD configuration for players willing to have a lot of info on their opponents, I'm ready to take a look at it! But I guess it's like bankroll management, up to people.

Cheers, I know I'm asking a lot :p

netsrak
01-30-2010, 06:36 AM
:rolleyes:

HiroYatamoto
02-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Hello,

I am using the latest version of HM (1.10.02) and seem to be having problems with the HUD. I have pointed HM to the correct folder and the report section seems to be working but the HUD never shows up. I also think that the table manager is not picking up the tables. Any ideas?

netsrak
02-06-2010, 09:18 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.02 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work