PDA

View Full Version : Replayer - Stats up to exact hand instead of up to day

Ekstone
06-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Hello,

I didn't find my earlier post, so I create a new one.
HM2 already know this feature?
I mean, when I use HM replayer, I can see the stats up to day, but I need that I can see in the replayer the same stats when I played the hand.
If the HM2 doesn't know this, this developing are planned? When?

rowhousepd
06-14-2012, 05:17 PM
I kinda like this idea. Or perhaps up to the current session. Wonder if that might be more feasible than to the actual hand played.

DogNamedBluff
06-16-2012, 12:57 AM
This is a feature which is on the list to address. While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4572. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Ekstone
09-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Hello,

is the development of this feature ready?

Patvs
09-05-2012, 10:56 PM
No, it's still an open feature request ticket, that may be implemented in a future build.

rowhousepd
01-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Just curious if there's any update to this feature request. Still think it would be a good idea. Or at least if the filter would exclude hands there were timestamped, say, a minute before you're looking at. That way it would essentially be filtering out hands up to the one your replaying. It would essentially act like a more specific date filter and would do the trick I think. :)

Patvs
01-19-2013, 05:15 PM
So far the ticket, HM-4572, has been ignored since it has a 'medium priority' status, and only one user was attached to it.
I've added the email addresses of rowhousepd, and Ekstone to the ticket, so now three users are attached to it.

rowhousepd
01-21-2013, 03:13 AM
Cool. Thanks!