PDA

View Full Version : 15 Hands per second ?

EnGraves
01-29-2010, 01:00 AM
So i updated hem 1.10.01 and am having trouble importing hands i have around 5 million and i would be happy to do them in batches however it is incredibly slow at 15 h/s max even if i leave it running non stop that will take around 5 days,
what would be recommended amount to import before vacuum/analyze or should i just do the whole lot and then vacuum/analyze
theese hh have been nothing but trouble and i want to be back up and playing asap

yesright
01-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Not sure how useful this is but I discovered that you increased the speed if the program didnt have to go through a tree directory structure.

If the folder is c:/hhfiles

But had sub folders containing the HH text files it seems slower

Also HEM tends to go for the biggest files of any dir first, even breaking the biggest ones into smaller parts if they are too big.
Try selecting just one individual folder and see what speed you get.

I also noticed that after I vaccumed, reindexed and defraged I get an increase in speed.

EnGraves
01-29-2010, 02:06 AM
Not sure how useful this is but I discovered that you increased the speed if the program didnt have to go through a tree directory structure.

If the folder is c:/hhfiles

But had sub folders containing the HH text files it seems slower

Also HEM tends to go for the biggest files of any dir first, even breaking the biggest ones into smaller parts if they are too big.
Try selecting just one individual folder and see what speed you get.

I also noticed that after I vaccumed, reindexed and defraged I get an increase in speed.
thanks trying this its going through duplicate hands at 600 h/sec will wait and see when it gets back up to where it was if its any faster fingers crossed