PDA

View Full Version : PLayer Notes dissapearing

Bonfire_28
06-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Hello, Recently I've noticed a ton of my player notes seem to be disappearing for players ive played iwth in the past, this is very fursrating and i cant figure out why they are not returning. Let me know if im missing some setting the deletes notes after a certain amount of days or something?

Thanks, J

Patvs
06-13-2012, 07:09 PM
On which site are you playing?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, hol demmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Bonfire_28
06-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Im playing on Stars, Merge, Ongame, Micro, Ipoker, Im pretty sure the saem thing is happening for all of them. My more recent notes seem to stick around but the older ones are disapearing. Im using the latest update, win 7, microsoft security essentials and malwarebytes, i had previously set admin for the Hem, and the files u noted. Holdemanager is listed as an exception under windows firewall, which is all i use. I am also fullyupdated

Patvs
06-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Which PostgreSQL version are you using?