PDA

View Full Version : Need to reimport a group of hands that had errors

mttguy
01-28-2010, 09:07 PM
I started a session on Bodog today, and for some reason on one of my tables my player name did not appear correctly in the hand histories. On one table, my name was recorded as "0". It also showed up on the table HUB as "0".

I edited the hand history and replaced all instances of "0" with my actual name. This must of been an issue with the hand grabber, and I am not concerned with why this actually happened (just trying to fix these 100 hands).

I am having problems reimporting this edited hand history file. I think HEM is treating these hand histories as duplicates, and not updating my actual name in place of "0" for these hands in the db. So, these 100 or so hands are not showing up in my database as hands that I actually played.

I tried to purge my hand histories from today, and then reimport them all, but somehow that didn't work. Now if I try to purge the hands from today, it says that no hands were purged.

Any suggestions on how to reimport this one file and have it reimported without being treated as a duplicate?

netsrak
01-29-2010, 06:13 AM
For importing files twice you need to rename the files or move them to a different folder.

If you still get the duplicate message you should look in the reports hands view and try to delete the hands via right mouse key.