PDA

View Full Version : error opening HEM

bg26892
01-28-2010, 08:57 PM
I am receiving the following message upon opening HEM.

Directly after I receive the message, HEM opens for a split second and then instantly shuts down.

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo94/bg26892/errormsg-1.png

Please advise, thanks!

netsrak
01-29-2010, 06:42 AM
Please reboot your computer.

Reindex your database via pgadminIII->maintenance
and try again.

bg26892
01-29-2010, 02:32 PM
i did that but now i am receiving this error.

NOTICE: table "pg_class" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_features" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_implementation_info" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_statistic" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_languages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_packages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_parts" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing_profiles" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config_map" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_dict" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_parser" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_template" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_type" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attribute" was reindexed
ERROR: could not access status of transaction 387
DETAIL: Could not open file "pg_clog/0000": No such file or directory.

NOTICE: table "pg_class" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_features" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_implementation_info" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_statistic" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_languages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_packages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_parts" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing_profiles" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config_map" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_dict" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_parser" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_template" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_type" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attribute" was reindexed

is there a way to change the default db so it starts up with my other db that i am not having problems with?

fozzy71
01-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Open up \rvg software\holdem manager\config\holdemmanager.config

At line 4 you should see this:

<setting name="CurrentDatabase">holdemmanager</setting>

Change it to the name of your other DB and try again. Are you using postgresql 8.3 or 8.4? Which OS?