PDA

View Full Version : ENTRACTION HUD and IMPORT

jarv
01-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Hi,
Im play in NOIQPoker (Entraction) and the HUD does not work for MTT, just only cash and Sit n Go. anyone got suggestion to fix that ?

The second one is when I have import from Entraction, I always get wrong size for tourneys with more then one table. Not even the prices and fee works either.

Any help out there ?

Br
J

netsrak
01-29-2010, 06:48 AM
Lets start with the basic things: * Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

I think you have to use the table finder for the tourney tables.
Entraction doesn't write results or summaries for the tourneys so you need to edit them manually in results->dataview

IneedPot
02-28-2010, 09:15 PM
For me the hud will work on the first couple of tables. But after changing tables a couple of times HM stops importing new hands. The handhistories are still written to the harddrive after HM stops importing. It's been like this for a long time but I've never bothered to try and solve it before since I at most play 1 tournament/week at entraction.

I don't think this is holdemmanagers fault though since the entraction client itself fails to parse the historyfiles when you open the handhistory from the poker client. After inspecting the historyfiles I noticed that the following line was missing when hm fails.

Game # 1606152363 - Texas Hold'em No Limit 75/150 - Table "Tournament Table Sunday €50,000 Guarantee 7584161 14"

So it seems there is a bug in the pokerclient. The hands seems complete otherwise so it might be possible to import them. If you think it's worth the effort to make the changes, not that many tournaments on the site anyway :) I can send some faulty hands if you want.

I run HM 1.10.03b on Win7 with the HM exectuables set to run as Admin. I also have the same problem on my laptop running winXP. About turning off UAC why is that necessery? I run HM with 4 other pokersites without any problems when UAC is turned on.

netsrak
03-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Please zip and mail the hands with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net