PDA

View Full Version : HEM Problem: missing pokerstars hh

5th Suit
06-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Good afternoon, I am seeking some tech support.

I will list the problem in its entirety in case anything jumps out at you.

I have been on my laptop playing some sessions after a few weeks break from pokerstars. My laptop has Windows 7, and my HEM1 is registered as PC2.

The first thing I noticed was that the HUD was not showing up, for tournaments or cash games. After a few days of sessions, I noticed that new sessions and hands could not be found.

I then noticed that I had a different profile for a different site being in use by HEM so I changed it to the pokerstars alias. After this point the HUD was still not showing up and new and recent sessions could not be found under the sessions tab.

I then updated to the most recent version of HEM1 this morning.

I re-imported, instantly 13 files were found and imported with no errors. I checked the info under sessions and only some limit games of one stake that I had played this morning showed up. I played some no-limit games around the same time and have been playing both no-limit and limit for the past few days and the info for these sessions can't be found.

I checked the instant hand history option of pokerstars and it says that I store my hands locally for 3650 days, to which I changed to 9999 days. The folder it is saved to is included in the import list of HEM. I went to the folder and it is empty (I assume HEM has transferred the hands somewhere else?).

Also, in the list of import folders, one says: "(archive disabled)". However, another folder has the parent path of this folder and the following parameters: "include sub folders". I am also assuming that everything is okay here and this is just to prevent hh duplication? I have included a screenshot:

I am concerned that the recent hands and sessions I have played are not showing up in HEM. After the update the HUD is now working and new hands and sessions are being imported. However, this past week of 6max limit and 6max no limit, and also other holdem hands from 8-game sessions are not found.

Thank you for taking the time to review this problem,
Regards,
Joe

ps: all filters are clear, and I was also playing at mixed game tables while playing the various hold'em tables.

pss: found something interesting, when I search for player under the cash game report section, where you begin to type in a screen name and the players start popping up with the number of hands they have in the database, for my pokerstars name it says that there are 10k but when I select the name only 4k hands are shown.

Patvs
06-13-2012, 07:21 PM
HM moves all the handhistory files to the archive folder, default: C:/HMArchive

Try running a "import from folder" on the archive folder.
If you still can't see all hands, create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and run a import from folder on the archive folder.