PDA

View Full Version : restore deafault report stats

guitarmonkey90
01-28-2010, 01:50 PM
hi,
Is there a way to reset the default stats in the reports section? If not can someone post me the default stats for the "holecards" report and also the "overall" report as i have wiped mine running reports

Thanks

netsrak
01-29-2010, 05:54 AM
Overwrite your reports with the ones from this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20776&highlight=reports.zip

You need to unzip the attached file to your reports folder - backup your folder before doing this and close Holdemmanager for this operation.

guitarmonkey90
01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Hi
I was running 1.10 so i have updated to 1.10.01 and overwritten my reports folder with the ones you gave me.When i load hm the report stats are back to normal(thanks for that)but now my overall stats are based on 360 hands when i had over 6k before.If i look in the players section and run a report,it still show me as having over 6k of hands.Then hand replayer also shows the same 6k of hands but my reports section only show 360.Am i doing something wrong here ?

Thanks again

guitarmonkey90
01-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi
I was running 1.10 so i have updated to 1.10.01 and overwritten my reports folder with the ones you gave me.When i load hm the report stats are back to normal(thanks for that)but now my overall stats are based on 360 hands when i had over 6k before.If i look in the players section and run a report,it still show me as having over 6k of hands.Then hand replayer also shows the same 6k of hands but my reports section only show 360.Am i doing something wrong here ?

Thanks again

Im working on two problems at once here.I have since this last post setup a new database and imported my history files.Now the new database shows me as over 9k in hands when i was only at 6k before.But still when i go into reports it only shows overall hands at 560 this time.Im lost in all this and cant work out what to do.As for the problems with not collecting the right data from my mtt's,i will post back later when i have chance to test the newly setup database with fresh import

All help appreciated as always thanks

fozzy71
01-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi

Thanks again

Which file did you update with? It sounds like you may have used the full installer and ended up installing postgresql 8.4 and it created a new DB. What is the name of the file you downloaded? Is it 17MB or 60MB?

Im working on two problems at once here.I have since this last post setup a new database and imported my history files.Now the new database shows me as over 9k in hands when i was only at 6k before.But still when i go into reports it only shows overall hands at 560 this time.Im lost in all this and cant work out what to do.As for the problems with not collecting the right data from my mtt's,i will post back later when i have chance to test the newly setup database with fresh import

All help appreciated as always thanks

Make sure all filters are cleared and it is set to All Hands. make sure you check under the Tourneys and Cash games tabs. What sites do you play?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

fozzy71
01-30-2010, 02:06 AM
I don't think Party Poker writes Tournament Summary files, which means you will have to edit them manually via the right-click menu on the Dataview tab.

You have 2 entries for the same import folder. Remove one of them from the Options > Configure Auto Import Folders menu option.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\xxx ,True,True,C:\Users\xxx\Documents\holdemhandbackup
C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\xxx ,True,True,C:\Users\xxx\Documents\holdemhandbackup
</setting>

guitarmonkey90
01-30-2010, 06:12 AM
ok thanks fozzy ill crack on .Can u take the last post off bud? i wouldnt have been putting my name or my poker handle up on here

thank again