PDA

View Full Version : Not seeing any handed being imported into HEM after the update

bignickdigger
01-28-2010, 08:47 AM
I originally posted this somewhere wrong so I am re-posting here and I appologize for my mistake.
The hud is working and recording hands and showing me stats but
I cant see any of my games today neither cash nor sngs. The folders which I have set for auto-import work and the files inside them have recorded my games but HEM cant load them even if I manually do myself so.
What should I do ?

meant to say hands not handed ,sry

bignickdigger
01-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Can this be a postgresql issue ? Should I try re-install postgresql? Can anyone please reply .

netsrak
01-28-2010, 01:10 PM
This is probably not a postgresql issue.

Are you sure that it is no filter, wrong player name or datetime setting?

Please post a screenshot

bignickdigger
01-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Posted in the release section sorry for posting in a 100 places. It seems the software started seeing my screen-name without a capital first letter and thus considered to be a different one. Waiting for a solution here or on the release thread , besides making an alias. If nothing else is possible I`ll do that.

netsrak
01-29-2010, 06:28 AM
the alias is the only option

unosan
01-29-2010, 09:32 AM
have the same problem, figured it out. On previous versions of holdemmanager my name wasnt loaded right, because i had an "ø" in my name. On the new version it gets my name right. So you probably have to change the name for cashgame report.

EDIT: used alias to combine both names