PDA

View Full Version : New sessions doesn't appear in "Sessions"

Sattva
01-28-2010, 07:39 AM
Hi, I've got problem. I use the latest 1.10.01 version of HM and I've updated PokerStars today. Hands that I've played doesn't appear in the "Sessions" tab. There are no filters, all nands, my nickname and "refresh" doesn't help. Option of saving my hand-history is enabled in room. Auto-import is working when I'm playing but there are no new sessions in "sessions" tab. I try to play in iPoker, there is no problem. It's only with pokerstars.

netsrak
01-28-2010, 12:48 PM
If you are sure that its nothing of the things you mentioned above your database probably is corrupt.

Please try a reindex via pgadmin->maintenance.

If that doesn't help you need to create a new database and reimport all your hands.

Sattva
01-29-2010, 03:50 AM
I've reinstalled postgre and HM, created the new database and the old problem was certainly resolved but the new problem appeared. My old hands that I import from archive folder don't appear in sessions, graphs, reports tabs. I use "import from folder", chose the path to my archive folder and HM imported it but it doesn't show them in those tabs.

Mcdonkey
01-29-2010, 04:37 AM
I just got the same problem. My new and old HH have magically wanished !
Pokerstars is the site.

netsrak
01-29-2010, 06:26 AM
Pokerstars changed the writing of playernames including special characters in the handhistory files. Can that be the problem?

You should create an alias containing all your player name variations and switch the player name in the reports to this alias.

Sattva
01-29-2010, 07:36 AM
thank you very much

Mcdonkey
01-29-2010, 07:38 AM
Pokerstars changed the writing of playernames including special characters in the handhistory files. Can that be the problem?

You should create an alias containing all your player name variations and switch the player name in the reports to this alias.

Dont really understand what u mean. If my screen name is Viktor_Hugo, how should my alias be ? (yes i'm semi retarded)

netsrak
01-29-2010, 10:55 AM
Its just a guess what i wrote.
So lets say until yesterday your Stars name was Viktor_hugo and now it is Viktorxhugo then you need to create an alias Viktor example and add both Stars screennames to this alias.