PDA

View Full Version : Everest jump tables !!

Mateamaargo
09-25-2008, 12:11 PM
hello. :)
Cash in everest game and when I use the HUD jumps the table active.
I do not want this to happen, I have the soft everest off so that this does not happen. :eek: :cool:
But when I use the hud and jump is my turn to play.

How can I fix it?

very sorry for my very bad english.:rolleyes:

Mateamaargo
09-25-2008, 02:01 PM
I play on Everest, and when i play many tables and there are some tables behind others, holdem manager force them to go on top when it's my turn to play. But i prefer to click manually on them when i want to see them. Is it normal ?

morny
09-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Can you post your prefs.xml and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder please

Mateamaargo
09-25-2008, 06:58 PM
This ?
C:\Archivos de programa\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml

morny
09-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Can you click force on top in Hud Options > Table Manager and see if that helps. Not sure if its normal or not because i dont play on Everest but i play on Ipoker and it does the same thing but it never bothers me because i dont have the tables overlapping

lotuseffect
10-29-2008, 09:55 PM
I had the same problem as op.

Morny's trick works for me however now the labels overlap on the other tables. That is, the labels of a table that's in background appear on a table that is on top of it.

When 4-tabling for instance, the labels of the players seated at the bottom of a table appear at the top of the table that's underneath the former on my layout (assuming the two tables overlap obviously).

I don't know if you understand... sry for my english.

morny
10-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah i understand, but Everest software is very tricky and we havent found a full solutionn yet but as you can see the fix has some side effects, well keep working on it though