PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager not starting up

Rojo
01-28-2010, 07:35 AM
All of a sudden while I was playing on prima HM froze the client and I had to shut HM down to make the client unfreeze. But now HM won't start up again -- it wont respond ??

I use the latest download (1,10,01)

Rojo
01-28-2010, 10:38 AM
nevermind .. it started working again

Rojo
01-28-2010, 11:19 AM
damn it! it actually frooze everything up again, and wont start now ??

Arnold
01-28-2010, 12:49 PM
Same problem for me today with prima (Ladbrokes) and HM.
It started when I scanned the tables with tablescanner.

netsrak
01-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Please restart your computer and try again.
Is it always happening when using the table scanner?

Rojo
01-29-2010, 09:26 AM
I restarted the computer the first time it happened and then it worked again. but it only worked for a little while and then it frooze all things again and I didn't restart and try again as I was playing and wjy restart again if it's going to happen yet again...

I don't use tablescanner .. (will try again today...)

netsrak
01-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Please make sure your windows is uptodate (service packs, Windows update). Which version are you using?
Microsoft .net framework 3.5 SVP1 must be installed.

Which firewall / virusscanner?

Any other software like tuning tools, spyware, adaware running?

Please check this too and post the answers to the FAQ:
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work