PDA

View Full Version : Error with seeing cash game results and hands with 1.10

bignickdigger
01-28-2010, 06:00 AM
Basically what happened is that after I updated to 1.10 I no longer see the hands that I played but my hud works and hands are being counted there.Also the results and the number of hands dont modify in the cash game tab and after I refresh this error appears :
Error : Unable to read data from the transport connection : An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
I did restart the software but still this persists. Any suggestions ?

bignickdigger
01-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Basically what happened is that after I updated to 1.10 I no longer see the hands that I played but my hud works and hands are being counted there.Also the results and the number of hands dont modify in the cash game tab and after I refresh this error appears :
Error : Unable to read data from the transport connection : An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
I did restart the software but still this persists. Any suggestions ?

As an update to my situation , after I restarted my pc I am still unable to view the hands I played today. I found the files containing them but the HEM says it found nothing even though I manually tried to import them. I opened the files with notepad and they contain the right information.
I also played sngs today and they got recorded properly.

I keep playing 6max and nothing gets recorded, what should I do ?

P.S. : I no longer get the error message from above , its simple just not working with importing new cash game hands.

netsrak
01-28-2010, 12:43 PM
Seems like your database is corrupt somehow.

Please try a reindex via pgadminII -> maintenance.

To reimport the hands you will need to rename the files or move them to a different folder.

bignickdigger
01-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Nevermind I found the password and how to reindex I`ll post if this works.

bignickdigger
01-28-2010, 01:17 PM
I did the re-indexing , renamed the folder and manually tried to import the hands that I played today. When I did so it appeared that 45 files were loaded and 2254 hands plus 3 import errors . All though this showed nothing was modified under the CASH and Tourney tabs.
I think the main problem is that I cant import any hands , weird thing is that the hud proccesses them and I get statistics. Hope the solution is not format all :D

bignickdigger
01-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Ok I found what the problem was all thoug this might seem silly and it seems I am chatting with myself. Somehow my screen name got spelled without a capital letter and it got labeled by the software as being another player. Should I make an alias of the capital starting one and my normal screen-name and thus see the results combined or is there an easier way to merge them together.
Again sorry for keep spamming.

netsrak
01-29-2010, 05:44 AM
In the meantime i experienced that Stars made some changes causing this :)
Anyway, a reindex from time to time isn't a bad thing for the performance.

The best is to create an alias containing all your names.