PDA

View Full Version : HUD does not display mucked cards after showdown in OnGame

Khishtaki
01-28-2010, 04:53 AM
Can't find a right option.
When players are all-in before river - their cards are seen at the table (in tournaments) and after a hand is played - they are also displayed by the HUD correctly. But when there was no allin and there was just a showdown at river - then the HUD displays ONLY the cards, that were displayed by OnGame client but does NOT display mucked cards. But in the HandHistory file those mucked cards are disclosed - so I want them to be shown by HUD as well.
Is it a bug, a feature or wrong setup by me???

netsrak
01-28-2010, 07:01 AM
When you see the mucked cards in the handhistory file they should be displayed in the Hud too.

Please check your table preferences:
Mucked cards time: sth. like 5

You can activate card and alignment edit there and open a table for a test.
You should see test cards on the table. After this uncheck the option again.

Khishtaki
01-28-2010, 08:01 AM
I naturally did both - I wrote that I can't see ONLY mucked cards after showdown, but I see winning cards, losing cards that were not mucked, board cards etc...
I just checked the HH - and found an astounishing fact - the info I need is absent in the txt file with HH. Strange that when I press "Hand History" button in my poker client (Ongame, room FonBet) I can see mucked cards, but I investigated that they are not included into the file stored at my hard disk.
I'm gonna contact ongame support about this but perhaps this is typical for your customers from Ongame and you could also advise me something?

TIA

netsrak
01-28-2010, 01:22 PM
Which HM version are you using? Latest is 1.10.01.

We created a workaround for this some month ago. After a hand is completed we get the mucked cards from their servers.