PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working right

Cenotaph
01-28-2010, 02:53 AM
Ok, so the other night I was playing running older version of HEM and the HUD would work on some tables but at others it showed zero hands on everyone and that number never increased. I download the newest version of HEM and launch the import and it's the same thing, some tables show exact stats and others show no hands on anybody, number of hands never increasing. I don't get it, and feel a deep rage brewing in my soul as it's prevented me from playing the last two nights for fear of extreme deathbomb tilt. Can someone please help me out?

netsrak
01-28-2010, 06:57 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work