PDA

View Full Version : HUD not loading on stars

cardplayer52
01-27-2010, 06:25 PM
HEM doesn't seem to want to find tables and load the HUD automatically. Everytime I play on pokerstars I got to manually find the tables and load them up one by one. I like to play upto 20 tables and just getting my HUD to work at everytable is too much work. My HUD works fine at fulltilt but not at stars.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Pokerstars and fulltilt. fulltilt works fine stars does not.

b. Which type of game(s) are you playing?
9man SNGs

c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes, and it imports and saves the hands in the database.

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.
It's set up fine.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
yes.

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
they import fine.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes, it finds the tables fine. and can manually load up the tables.

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes!

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
dont have uac.

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

netsrak
01-28-2010, 07:04 AM
Is your Stars client english?

Your auto-import configuration is wrong:
you have some archive entries C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data - This is not allowed and will cause problems. Please use a different archive folder like c:\hmarchive or delete this entries completely, i don't see for what they are needed.
If you are trying to configure the prefetch the above folder must be the folder to import from, the archive is still c:\hmarchive.

cardplayer52
01-28-2010, 12:45 PM
the client is in english and i changed the achive to what you said it still doesn't find the tables on its own.

netsrak
01-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Which operating system?
Please attach your new holdemmanager.config file

cardplayer52
01-28-2010, 05:20 PM
windows xp.i changed the folder my HH save to the same one i use on fulltilt. it still imports them but the HUs still doesnt start automatically. i do see under hud options>site options>pokerstars that pre-fetch is clicked and the save folder is c:program files\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\HEM data. it's the same file that is selected for fulltilt and fulltilt works fine.

fozzy71
01-28-2010, 08:22 PM
You are archiving your played hands to the pre-fetch folder. This is very wrong.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Documents and Settings\Denise\Desktop\poker\cardplayer52,True,Tr ue,C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data
</setting>

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

The \importing\hem data folder should be one of your auto import folders that sends it's processed files to C:\HMArchive. It shouldn't be the actual archive folder.

cardplayer52
01-29-2010, 05:47 PM
I changed the achive folder to C:\HMArchive. Still the HUD isn't showing up for pokerstars on its own. I've played since changing the achive folder but the folder(C:\HMArchive) is still empty. I've changed where my stars HHs are kept(the same spot where fulltilt is kept) it still imports fine but no automatic HUD for stars(it's fine for fulltilt?). I'm attacking my newest config file. I've noticed some log files in another folder you think some of those might help? I also read someone with a simular problem made a new database and all is well you think I should try that?

***just opened the achive folder and it seems to be achiving fine now.

fozzy71
01-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.