PDA

View Full Version : HUD Multiple Panel Problems (Stars & FTP)

luka05
01-27-2010, 06:15 PM
I can use the HUD in single panel form on both sites with no problems. If I go to "appearance" and select "multiple panel" and then actually add multiple panels...the HUD is always moving the stats around. I've tried the "force on top" and "lock position" but they still move around when the hands are refreshed. Anyone have a way around this?

Thanks

fozzy71
01-27-2010, 06:35 PM
I only ever use multiple panel HUDs and have never had an issue like you describe.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing. Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
7) Then sit and play at least one hand so you can make sure the hero hud is positioned properly.
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

luka05
01-27-2010, 08:03 PM
I did all the steps and it still doesn't work. The first panel stays in place but the second one moves after every refresh. This is what I'm doing BTW.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4051/4310537450_08f85587c7_o.jpg

netsrak
01-28-2010, 07:06 AM
Are you playing at the table when this happens or just observing?

Does it only happen when you try multipanels or without panels too?

Which HM Version are you using?

luka05
01-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Are you playing at the table when this happens or just observing?

It's fine if I'm just observing, once I sit the 2nd panel moves.

Does it only happen when you try multipanels or without panels too?

Single panel works fine. In multipanels my first panel is staying fixed. The second one (BBs) always moves.

Which HM Version are you using?

HEM Professional Holdem + Omaha 1.10

Thanks for any input.

fozzy71
01-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs.

Also attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.

- To attach them to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

luka05
01-29-2010, 02:33 AM
Ok, here they are

luka05
02-01-2010, 04:33 PM
I'm sure you guys are busy but did anyone get a chance to look at the files?

Thanks...

fozzy71
02-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Not yet, but I will take a look at them tonight. I have a handful of these types of things to do later tonight.