PDA

View Full Version : all color codes reset to pink FML (aka fix rush color resets)

seeingdouble
01-27-2010, 04:24 PM
to all us players who color code generic player types (regs/fish/nits/etc.) the rush hud import resets all these colors to PINK... therefore months of color coding is down the drain.

is there any way to fix that so if we already have a player color coded, it remains the same color we manually put on that particular player? because as it stands, i sincerely wish i never clicked that button as it has done more harm than good. if not, please put a easy to find disclaimer that clicking the rush import feature will reset all previous color codes, as i either missed it (in this case make it more prominent) or it doesnt exist.

netsrak
01-27-2010, 05:30 PM
We are working on improvements for this.

Your old notes where saved during the export, look for the file "your screenname".bak0 in your FTP folder.

To restore it close your FTP client,
rename "your screenname".xml to sth. different (this is the rush notes file)
rename "your screenname".bak0 to "your screenname".xml
restart FTP client.

More informations in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=24827

mikess2001
01-27-2010, 07:58 PM
You fuc*ing idiots!!! You update the softare and then change all of my color coding to pink!!!!!!

MONTHS! MONTHS! it took me to colorcode all of these people and gone with one click. Why oh Why didnt I buy PT3 instead of your sh*t software.

You think before releasing this stupid fuc*ing rush notes feature you would have MAYBE thought to not change our color coding?

Good job guys, sounds like a well oiled operation you got going over there. Thanks for ruining my week at the tables because im going to have to spend the next fuc*ing week redoing all my colors.

Fuc* you.

muppetpower
01-27-2010, 08:56 PM
lol chill dude. Take 1 second to read what people post or what actually happened when you ran the export... there is a backup!

and as a general rule - never trust anything. ALWAYS take your own backups before you run something new anyway.. especially when you work for months on something.

mikess2001
01-27-2010, 10:06 PM
lol chill dude. Take 1 second to read what people post or what actually happened when you ran the export... there is a backup!

and as a general rule - never trust anything. ALWAYS take your own backups before you run something new anyway.. especially when you work for months on something.

There is no BACK up to the old colors. You run the new rush setup and it changes your colors. So then you go and play rush for a little while. and then when your done you rerun it again becuase you want your notes to update all the stats with the new rush hands you just played. It makes your backup the first time you ran it with all pink colors. Your "back up" is now all pink too dickwad.

So you can take your chill and your advice and shove it up your ass.

muppetpower
01-27-2010, 11:24 PM
check your full tillt folder.

you should have

MYNAME.bak0
MYNAME.bak1

MYNAME.bak0 will be the very first one and the one with your own colours in it.

If you've deleted it, then its your own stupid fault.

Try asking for help nicely and listening rather than being such a "dickwad". I've no interest in helping you any further so its my last reply in this thread.

wallace09
01-27-2010, 11:26 PM
take a closer look mate. In my directory are several bak files which means every overwriting process makes it own bAckup.

mikess2001
01-28-2010, 12:52 AM
check your full tillt folder.

you should have

MYNAME.bak0
MYNAME.bak1

MYNAME.bak0 will be the very first one and the one with your own colours in it.

If you've deleted it, then its your own stupid fault.

Try asking for help nicely and listening rather than being such a "dickwad". I've no interest in helping you any further so its my last reply in this thread.

I didnt delete anything. .bak0, and .bak1 AND .XML are ALL FUC*ing pink....you pretty much dont know what your talking about..

Again.....up your azz sir.

TierTier
01-28-2010, 01:46 AM
Lmao

netsrak
01-28-2010, 03:48 AM
The bak files contain the original color codes too.

So if you rename the files as explained before your old codes will reappear. Please make sure to close your FTP client before renaming the files.