PDA

View Full Version : Sharing holdem manager on 2nd pc

MadcowUK1
01-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Hey guys how do you register your holdem manager so you can work it on 2nd pc i heard this was much easier than sharing a database do i need install post gress and holdem manager on the new pc from scratch as well sorry i complety useless with this stuff

JPonline
01-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Yes.
You install Holdemmanager and PostgreSQL on the second PC.
After Installeing HEM, you will be prompted to provide you HEM serial, after doing so, you can activate HEM, and in this step you can select "PC#2", so the Registration server knows, that this is your license, being used on the second PC.

Julius

fozzy71
01-28-2010, 12:32 AM
As the previous poster said, you can use the same code for 2 of your own PC's, just choose the PC#2 slot when registering.

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then reset your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

MadcowUK1
01-31-2010, 06:03 PM
Ok lads i set up holdem manager on my 2nd pc however when i log on to full tilt i cant setup my hero name do i need to create a new database or something or just the use the default one ?

netsrak
02-01-2010, 07:39 AM
You can use the default database but you need to import some hands before setting up hero.