PDA

View Full Version : Rush tables FTP notes export

Rep
01-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Hello,

After i installed the newest update the 1.10.01 version, there is still no stats in the ftp notes. I tried to get it in by ´Rush FTP notes export´, but i sign comes up. See the picture, what to do now?

fozzy71
01-28-2010, 12:31 AM
Workaround for non-standard FTP installations:

*Open explorer/workplace and create the standard FTP folder structure given in the error message. It is sth. like: c\Program Files(x86)\Full Tilt Poker.
*Export the notes to the xml file in this folder
*Copy the xml file to your custom FTP installation folder (save the old one before overwriting it).

Rep
01-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Right, still dont get it.. Looks like rocket-science to me. Isnt there a simple way to explain or do it? Thnx.

netsrak
01-29-2010, 06:54 AM
You need to create a folder with the name from the error message (c:\program files(x86)\full tilt poker).
To do this you need to use your workplace or windows explorer.

Sorry but thats basic windows stuff. If you don't know how this works you should use google on how to create a folder

BlackSaphire
01-30-2010, 05:25 AM
Rep, here it is step-by-step.

Click on Start Menù
Select "Execute"
Type "command" and enter

a Black window will appear, it's someone that "Windows' generation" never saw... a DOS prompt :)

Type the following, you can copy/paste it one row at a time, hit enter at the end of each row...

c:
md Program Files(x86)
cd Program Files(x86)
md Full Tilt Poker
exit

You're all set ;)

netsrak
01-30-2010, 07:01 AM
Do you really think a DOS command is easier than using explorer/workplace?
;)

BlackSaphire
01-30-2010, 07:51 AM
Maybe not... but this way he just has to copy paste 5 lines :)

Seriously tought to send him a .bat... but someone would have cringed away screaming "Argh... virus... hacker..." *LOL*