PDA

View Full Version : Old Computer Crashed

presh
01-27-2010, 02:06 PM
So my old computer crashed, I was able to salvage the hard drive and can bring up the old files by using a hard drive enclosure kit. I would like to import all of the old HH's, about 500k hands I would guess, I am not sure where all the hands are, I looked in the HMArchive but it did not seem like this many hands. Please Help. Thanks.

Patvs
01-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Did you ever use a different archive folder?

Restore:

C://HHArchive
C:/ProgramFiles/Full Tilt Poker/HandHistory (and your other poker rooms' handhistory folders)
C:/Poker (created by some pokerrooms)
C:/Users/../ Appl Data (=hidden folder)/Local/PokerStars/Handhistory (and your other poker rooms' handhistory folders)

If you ever exported your database--> C:/ProgramFiles/RVG Software/HoldemManager

+ your old archive folder.

presh
01-27-2010, 09:27 PM
i think i have them in the C drive like that, i have them archived i believe so i'm not sure if that means i need to find the archive folder and import all those

presh
01-27-2010, 09:35 PM
the archive folder has alot, just not positive it is all of them, i'll try it in a little

fozzy71
01-28-2010, 12:27 AM
If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.