PDA

View Full Version : Filter HUD to only show stats after a given amount of hands

baggin
01-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi guys,

I guess the heading explains it all. But how can I set a filter in the HUD so that stats on a player only appear after a certain amount of hands/trials/opportunities?

Like for example flop c bet. I only want the stat up there after villain has had a given number of opportunities to c bet.

Suzan
01-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Yes, I know what you mean.

I thought it would be HUD Options > Player Preferences > Stats > Min samples.
But that doesn't seem to do much.

Please enlighten us.

baggin
01-27-2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah. And I forgot to mention. Preferably I would like to be able to go in and set a filter for minimum on each and every stat, so that I can have different minimum standards for different stats if I want to.

Suzan
01-27-2010, 01:48 PM
One would think that the option I mentioned would do just that, because it's mentioned with every stat, but it doesn't work.

fozzy71
01-28-2010, 12:25 AM
You need to use the HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Min Hands for Stats

Stats ≠ Samples

The Min. Samples number are used when you turn on the Adjust Color for Sample size. The stats with small samples will be dimmed in the HUD. The stats with adequate sample sizes will be brighter. Many stats you do not have an opportunity to do every hand, such as 3Bet, 4Bet, etc.

baggin
01-28-2010, 03:42 AM
OK, thanks. I see it now.

baggin
01-28-2010, 04:40 AM
One more thing. All of a sudden a "WSD:" appears on my HUD....

I guess it is won at showdown. But I have not set up and asked for this stat. I have WTSD there, but don't want WSD. It's not on the list of stats either (HUD Options > Tables Preferences >). But nevertheless appears in the HUD on my screen. How can I get rid of it?

netsrak
01-28-2010, 06:58 AM
The Huds are configured in the Player preferences.

You can have multiple Hud configurations so make sure to choose the right one for changing.

baggin
01-28-2010, 02:46 PM
Yes I know. It's the default I do changes on and use.

I have used panels. In the "Display these stats:" list
- Squeeze
- Four bet

are the two last stats, on the bottom of that list.

But in the HUD on the screen/poker table, on my last line/panel "SQ" and "4B" are there, BUT then after that, as the very last stat in the HUD on the screen "WSD" is there also.

On that list "Display these stats:" in the Player Preferences section, this WSD, or won at showdown as I am sure it stands for, is not there. I have not chosen it. Everything else appears in the HUD exactly as I want it to.

Why does this "WSD" appear in the HUD, when I have not asked for it there? And where does it come from, so that I can remove it?

I don't understand this. Hope I was able to explain this ok :)

fozzy71
01-28-2010, 11:03 PM
This is usually because the Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936

If you still are having problems attach your prefs and config files.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.

- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

baggin
03-02-2010, 05:51 AM
I have not been able to figure this out. I still have that WSD appearing at my screen for seemingly no reason.

I have attached my prefs.xml file and the holdemmanager.config file

Hope there is an easy fix to this.

baggin
03-12-2010, 03:14 PM
I try a little bump on this one. Even though the heading is misleading as to what my problem is now, but as I have attached some files in this thread already, I bump this one.

My problem is - how do I get rid of that "WSD" stat? I don't want it in my HUD, and it should not be there (I have not chosen it to be shown in Player Preferences section)

Look in my previous post for attached prefs.xml file and holdemmanager.config file.

morny
03-12-2010, 05:47 PM
This was a strange one, first delete the wsd stat, i know it shows up but if you click in the same place that the stat used to it will highlight a blank row where the last stat was, click delete again and it will disappear

baggin
03-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Thanks...finally I got rid of it :).