PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading to 1.10.01 - HUD is reset

Dustangel
01-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Hello,

I've been using 1.10 beta 6 version of holdemmanager for a while and decided to upgrade it to the latest version today. Now after I did it, after sitting at the tables I found out that my HUD settings were reset, probably to factory defaults.

1) Why did it happen?
2) How can I get my old HUD back other than re-entering and repositioning it anew?

Thanks,
Daniil

netsrak
01-27-2010, 01:09 PM
You mean the complete definitions of your custom Hud were lost?

Did you do a full installation of HM to a different folder?

You should look on your harddisk for a 2nd HM installation. The hud configuration etc. is in the config folder.

Dustangel
01-27-2010, 10:53 PM
No, I have downloaded the full release version and did the installation to the same folder where my existing HM was located, just as I did with the Beta versions before.

netsrak
01-28-2010, 06:54 AM
If you don't find it in the config folder i think its lost. But the standard installation usually don't overwrites this things.

Dustangel
01-28-2010, 07:01 AM
It seems this one did. I was able to find the backup config files I made when migrating from one PC to another and restore my HUD config from them. But I suggest you look into the installation process because it doesn't seem to me that overwriting configuration files suits most users.