PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to see hands/tourney played prior to HM update

julskg
01-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Hello,
I have installed the latest version of HM. I'm a novice in using HM.
I can't see any of my hands prior to the update of HM. For example for tourneys, the program only works for sng and mtts played after the update. When I go in my HHArchives folder, I see that since the update the HH have been classified in different folders by date while all my previous HH are at the root of the HHArchives folder. I also see that the HHs are no longer named the same way as before the update.

Can you tell me how to "re-import" my HH prior to the update ?

Another question : I play on two computers but want to keep my HM stats updated only on my main computer. Is it possible to just copy/paste the HH of the 2nd computer to the main one ?

Btw I play on PS.

Thank you

netsrak
01-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Did you install the full version including Postgresql? Then your old data are saved in a backup folder and you started with a new database.

The archiving in different folders is a new option (but active for at least 6 months).

You can copy the HH from one computer to the other via network, usb drive or whatever type of connection and then import them via import file

julskg
01-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Thank you for your answer.
I just installed the update, and didn't touch to Postgresql which was already installed. All my hands are in the same folder called HHArchives, except that only the hands played since the update are archived in sub-folders, and HM only displays these latter hands. Should I try to re-install HM + Postgresql ?

fozzy71
01-27-2010, 11:47 PM
Thank you for your answer.
I just installed the update, and didn't touch to Postgresql which was already installed. All my hands are in the same folder called HHArchives, except that only the hands played since the update are archived in sub-folders, and HM only displays these latter hands. Should I try to re-install HM + Postgresql ?

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.