PDA

View Full Version : Import of Rush hands stops after internet disconnect

R_Andersen
01-27-2010, 09:29 AM
I just upgraded to 1.10.01 and now I have a problem where if I suffer from an internet disconnection while playing rush games, the hands stop auto importing in HEM. I have tried shutting down HEM and restarting but HEM will still not import the past or any new hands using auto import. If I manually import the files after done playing, I get all missed hands imported fine so I don't think it's a problem with the FT files.

Also, I never had this problem on the older versions of HEM so I think something in the new Beta changed the behavior. Unfortunately I play a lot on a Verizon wireless aircard while traveling and disconnects are a daily occurance so I can not avoid them but they never caused an issue with auto import in the past.

Thanks,
Rob

netsrak
01-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Reboot your computer, move all handhistory files from the ftp folder to a different folder and try again. I guess its just a corrupt file causing this.

R_Andersen
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Rebooting doesn't seem to make a difference. The same problem has occurred the last few days in every session I play. There must be something that the disconnect and subsequest reconnect does that causes HEM to stop auto importing hands.

-Rob

netsrak
01-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Strange, i'll forward it