PDA

View Full Version : I download the latest update for HEM1, and now my license is not recognized!

VikingsFan93
06-10-2012, 11:29 PM
This is extremely frustrating. I download an updated version of HEM1 for my laptop and now my license is not recognized. This should not happen just because I download a new version, it worked just fine before I did this.

What do I need to do to get this to work? This is preventing me from playing which really pisses me off.

DogNamedBluff
06-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Hi. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with HM. Please try the steps on this FAQ to resolve this issue - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/I+Can%27t+Activate+%26+Register+Holdem+Manager

VikingsFan93
06-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Yeah I have done that and I get the message that my license code is already updated.

Why am I having these problems just because I download the latest version. You seriously need to get this fixed. This is an extremely poor user experience!

netsrak
06-11-2012, 04:25 AM
Please send the file reg.log (default path c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\logs depending on your windows installation) with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com.

We had to make some changes to our license system in the past so depending on the version you had installed previously you may need to reregister.

VikingsFan93
06-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Hi. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with HM. Please try the steps on this FAQ to resolve this issue - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/I+Can%27t+Activate+%26+Register+Holdem+Manager

I tried this and it says that the code is already updated.

VikingsFan93
06-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Please send the file reg.log (default path c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\logs depending on your windows installation) with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com.

We had to make some changes to our license system in the past so depending on the version you had installed previously you may need to reregister.

Sent with a link to this thread. Please let me know what I need to do in order to resolve this.

netsrak
06-12-2012, 04:20 AM
You should receive a reply from our support.