PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars.it no difference between turbo and regular sit and goes

DianePrix
01-27-2010, 05:26 AM
Dear Support,

I have this problem: I play regular and turbo s & g with 10/20/30 € buy in but pokerstars doesn't write which are turbo and which not. The only difference is in the rake 1.20/2.40/3.60 and 1.08/2.16/3.24. When I used pokertracker it was easy to have different statistics cause I could sort them by net buy in but with HMM you can only sort them buy total buy in that is always the same (10/20/30).
Could it be possible to add 2 columns with Net buy in or rake to divide the different statistics to be able to understand where I have the more profit?

Thanks in advance.

Andrea Loprieno.

ps sorry for the grammar errors

netsrak
01-27-2010, 08:05 AM
Please suggest it or vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

The Minder
01-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Unfortunately, I can confirm that PS does not include the tourney speed in the history files.... which sux cos I thought they did.

For the OP, I think your only option at this stage is to manually change the speed to "Turbo" for the appropriate tournies within HM. This shouldn't be too much of a problem unless you're playing gozillions of SnG/MTT's a day.