PDA

View Full Version : HEM tourney stats (PokerStars)

acnjcrabby1
01-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Why are my tournament results all screwed up? Besides it not tracking my amount of rebuys, it's not tracking the number of entries in MTT's either!
I'm new to all this poker software stuff, and this is my first time ever using poker software of any kind..... I've been using HEM for about a month now and I play primarily on Stars (and FTP, though not currently).
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanx

amarillotg
01-26-2010, 10:47 PM
i've just noticed this as well. i've never really looked at the tourny tab except for reviewing specific hands but tonight i'm trying to look at my results and everything is messed.

most of my play is on stars with some ftp but for instance, all games are recorded as regular speed although a lot of them are turbos, when i filter for 45 - 45 players i get 3 results but i've played way more. when i search for 180-180 i get no results and i've played several. also the cashes seem inacurate.

am i supposed to be dl summaries or something?

fozzy71
01-26-2010, 11:38 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

acnjcrabby1
01-27-2010, 01:34 AM
Full history requested. Waiting for reply. Thanx again Fozzy.

acnjcrabby1
01-27-2010, 09:33 PM
I understand how to import HAND histories, but I see nothing in the FAQ about TOURNAMENT histories.....
Are the directions the same for importing tourney histories?

amarillotg
01-27-2010, 09:52 PM
I understand how to import HAND histories, but I see nothing in the FAQ about TOURNAMENT histories.....
Are the directions the same for importing tourney histories?

+1, just got my last 200 tourney summaries, put them in a notepad, imported the file but nothing seems to have changed.

_Loki_
01-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Just a thought - probably irrelevant...

Please notice Fozzy words:

"Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries"

"Tournament Summaries" not tournament histories

acnjcrabby1
01-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Good eye! But I think all but the previous 10 played are just summaries..... I think it's the same thing.
And, I still don't understand if I should manually import the same as I would with hand histories.

netsrak
01-28-2010, 06:06 AM
The point is that it is not the same.
The Pokerstars handhistories don't contain informations about buyins, number of players, etc.. Thats why you have to request and import the summaries too.

The summaries must be in english language, so you need to use an english Stars client.

amarillotg
01-28-2010, 11:23 AM
The point is that it is not the same.
The Pokerstars handhistories don't contain informations about buyins, number of players, etc.. Thats why you have to request and import the summaries too.

The summaries must be in english language, so you need to use an english Stars client.

ok i must be dumb cuz im having a hard time following this.

- i play tourneys on stars, have auto import going while i play
- my hud works, hh's are recorded
- my tourney results tab does not show accurate history
- i request my last 200 summaries from stars
- i save them to a notepad file
- manually import the summaries from the notepad file

what am i doing wrong?

tks,

tg

netsrak
01-28-2010, 12:53 PM
That seems to be ok. And its still not working?

Please zip and mail all the handhistory files and summaries with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

acnjcrabby1
01-28-2010, 05:10 PM
I still haven't figured it out either amarillo..... I hope someone can help us out, because the main reason I got HEM was so I could keep better track of my stats/wins/losses/rebuys.

_Loki_
01-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Does this help ?

I just requested All My Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries from Pokerstars on Dec 2nd. The email reply had links to download the hands in multiple ZIP files. After importing those I downloaded the 3 attached .HTM files for my tourney summaries.

After importing the hands I imported the 3 files. It asked me which player they were for and I picked my screen name.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HEM/support/hm-starssummaries.png

It's from this thread:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=24071&highlight=importing+tournament+summaries