PDA

View Full Version : How do you get stats Abreviations to show??

pokerchief29
01-26-2010, 08:38 PM
I was watching a video at pokerpwnage and zedveron used holdemmanager hud and i liked his hud it looked like this:

Playersnamehere
VPIP: 15 PR: 2 AF: 3

It was in a black transparent square with the players name in light blue and the stats in white.

Im computer illiterate and new to the HUD but if someone could give me step by step idiot proof instructions on how to do this i would send a few bucks on fulltilt poker thanks

I couldnt get the abbreviations to show in my hud for the vpip, pr, and af stats for some reason. wanna pull my hair out thanks

_Loki_
01-26-2010, 10:37 PM
HM menu bar > HUD Options > Player preferences > Appearance tab > check the 'show Abbreviations' box

To adjust your HUD appearance & the stats it shows have a look in the manual & also the faq's

You can set up different HUDs to come up depending on game type & site

Any questions ?

_Loki_
01-26-2010, 10:49 PM
BTW You don't need to be computer literate to sort out the HUD :)

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936

2k1stang`
02-25-2010, 06:34 PM
HM menu bar > HUD Options > Player preferences > Appearance tab > check the 'show Abbreviations' box

To adjust your HUD appearance & the stats it shows have a look in the manual & also the faq's

You can set up different HUDs to come up depending on game type & site

Any questions ?

I Googled this problem, and this thread was the first search result.

Is there anything else that would cause the abbreviations to not show up? I've been playing around with it for a while and I can't get it to change. Just wondering if there's something else I should look for.

morny
02-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Click on the stat you want an abbreviation for, in the bottom right you should see abbreviation and you can customise what you want to appear, maybe there is nothing in there?

2k1stang`
02-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Click on the stat you want an abbreviation for, in the bottom right you should see abbreviation and you can customise what you want to appear, maybe there is nothing in there?

Thanks for the reply. I checked that before I posted, and that wasn't the problem.

However, there was a related thread at the bottom of this thread that had my answer. I had to change the configuration. Problem solved. :)